San Ramon Turf Installation
Installing artificial turf is a great way to add a chic look to your property. Artificial turfs are a compelling choice when it comes to decorating the lawn area of your house. Turfs not only look exactly similar to natural grass, but they also feel a lot like nature. Despite all the advantages, turf installation is still a tricky process. But don't worry. We are here to help you out in that regard. On top of that, you can easily get in touch with us at 925-350-8087 for further assistance.
Turf Installation Steps
Turf installation in San Ramon, as a project, consists of numerous intricate steps. In order to get a flawless turf, you need to work on each and every step the right way. We are here to help you out.
- The first and foremost thing that you need to do is to get the surface right. We have to weed out everything and look for any electrical wires or water management system underneath. Once the area is deemed safe, we move on to the next step.
- Next, we prepare the base. We install a weed barrier to prevent the growth of weeds. If the soil can't handle water drainage properly, we install a drainage system for the same.
- Leveling the surface is the next important thing. For this, we use a gravel and sand base, and then a roller is used to compact the surface nicely.
- Next up, we go for the grass edging. It's very important to make sure that the edging is not higher than the grass level. The measurement of the turf should be perfect. We roll the turf nice and easy so as to make sure it doesn't develop any wrinkles. After that, the turf is given a few hours to rest so that it doesn't develop any lumps.
- After giving some time to settle, we trim the turf with a razor knife. Proper trim is important, and after that, we move on to seaming the turf. The portions need to be connected properly, and we use special glue to bring everything together.
- Then, we pin the turf. Having a solid base helps in pinning the turf. The pressure is applied, and the turf is stitched properly. As a finishing touch, we brush the whole surface so that the grass can shine through.
Turf Installation: Why Hire Professionals
As you might have realized already, turf installation is not exactly the easiest of jobs out there. Minor flaws in any stage will drastically reduce the effectiveness and appearance of the turf. Installing geotextile weed barriers, properly analyzing the area, installing drainage systems, and laying out the turf properly - these are just a few of the things that are prone to get ruined without expert supervision. That's why, even though self-reliant methods are tempting, we suggest you go for professionals. We at San Ramon Concrete and Masonry always provide you the necessary guidance and experience needed for these kinds of works. If you want to know more about us and how we can help you in getting a gorgeous turf for your property, just give us a call at 925-350-8087.